Don’t take anything personally.
- We are not responsible for the acts or comments of others. We are only responsible for our own acts & comments.
- If someone says something, what may hurt us – it is not what was said, that hurts. We have the wounds inside of us. And they were touched and that’s where the pain is coming from.
- It is our mind and we are hurting ourselves.
- Whatever people say or do it comes from their perspectives, their programs, their way of living, their values.
- It does not mean we are not likable, incompetent or bad person.
- If we let the poison of others enter our body, it becomes our poison. We start playing their game, entertaining their poison in our mind, in our wounds.
- People lie to us because they do not want us to see that they are not perfect.
- Not taking things personally means FREEDOM for us.
- If we really understand this, reckless comments or acts of others won’t hurt us
See the full video where:
- We went into the depth of 2 real examples with tips how to cope in those situations
- We answered the question asked about difference in being highly sensitive & taking things personally
Comment below if you like or have questions.
Share with others who might also benefit from this blog.
Happy day. 🙂